So the first week in May we took our first family vacation! We flew to Chicago for a weekend trip. It was great since the flight wasn't too long and it is close enough that if anything happened we could be home quickly. I was nervous about the flight, but of course my sweet girl did amazingly. She cried for about 10 seconds on the way there just to tell me she was tired. On the way back she cried for about 30 seconds because it was way past her bedtime and it took a little longer to get her to sleep since she wasn't in her bed. We had so much fun! Elizabeth got tired of being carried around in her car seat so the last day and a half she got carried around in the Moby. Elizabeth also had a couple of first while we were there. She got to go swimming and sat in a highchair all by herself! She is such a big girl now!
Since I am not great at keeping things in order here is just a bunch of pictures from our trip. Enjoy.
This year was my first Mothers Day and it was amazing! I got to spend the whole day with my family and got treated like a queen. It was nice to be reminded that I am appreciated for all the little things I do.
Elizabeth is becoming such a big girl! She is trying to crawl but only scoots backwards. She is getting to the point that she knows where she wants to go but when she figures out she isn't getting there she gets mad and starts to grunt and whine. Even though it's funny to watch I feel so bad for her. Now she is acting like she is just going to give up on crawling and try to walk. She gets on her hands and knees then does (as Thomas calls it) her downward dog yoga and puts one foot in front of the other. Gates and baby proofing are underway for sure.
Yes she scooted to the point she got wedged between the ottoman and her high chair. So funny.
She has started giving kisses and luckily the camera was right next to me the first time she decided to give them and it was super cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment