Here is Elizabeth working those fat rolls off. I hope they don't get worked off too soon because I love those things!!!
So the weather has finally gotten nice enough to be outside!! I love putting a blanket in the backyard with Elizabeths toys and just watching her play. She loves the grass! It is like a new toy to her. The first time I stuck her toes in the grass it was great to see her question what it was then curl her toes in the grass blades. Now when she gets near the grass she just leans over and starts pulling it up. I just love watching her!!
This last weekend we got to take a fun family field trip to Loose Park and the Plaza! It was great! We were going to put Elizabeth's toes in the Plaza fountain but the stinkin water was still ice cold so no little tootsies in there yet! Elizabeth loved watching the ducks, fountains, and people at the park. She really loved the time she got to play with her daddy! Since Thomas is such a hard worker sometimes we don't get much Daddy time because he is literally up until 5 a.m. working. So needless to say when Elizabeth and I get to spend some time with Daddy we soak it up. She LOVES her Daddy!
Look how mischievious my sweet girl looks! She totally looks like she is going to do something bad.
Next post will be a good one. In a couple of weeks my little baby will be six months old and we will have her six month check up. We will also be taking our sweet baby girl to Chicago!!! So see you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment